"We support the right to a clean and healthful environment for all people"
The State of Delaware's Division of Public Health released its 2003-2007 "Cancer Incidence and Mortality in Delaware" Report in March 2012. This report shows disturbing trends in elevated cancer rates in certain communities.
EPA's public hearing for mercury regulations at coal fired power-plants, May 24, 2011.
- Delaware Environmental Navigator (interactive map)
- EPA Envirofacts
- EPA Toxics Release Inventory, Release Reports
- Community Involvement Advisory Council
- EPA Region III Environmental Justice
- National Environmental Justice Advisory Council
Our Parner Organizations