Our Environmental Justice Intern Elisa Sarantschin made an exciting presentation about her summer internship on the Chemical Corridor Toxic Tour. She took us on a "virtual toxic tour" of the chemical corridor between New Castle and Delaware City, highlighting the numerous contaminated sites and their environmental and health impacts.
"We support the right to a clean and healthful environment for all people"
Environmental Justice Partnerships allow Sierra Club chapters to provide support for local communities. The Environmental Justice and Community Partnerships program is a core part of the Sierra Club’s work to build partnerships to move the nation beyond coal and oil, and to create a just, healthy, and prosperous society.
- Delaware Environmental Navigator (interactive map)
- EPA Envirofacts
- EPA Toxics Release Inventory, Release Reports
- Community Involvement Advisory Council
- EPA Region III Environmental Justice
- National Environmental Justice Advisory Council
Our Parner Organizations