"We support the right to a clean and healthful environment for all people"
Thanks so much to the residents of "Protecting Our Indian River" for inviting our chapter to come down to meet with them regarding the proposed Chicken slaughter and processing plant on the former Vlasic site directly across from their neighborhood. A special thanks to Dotty, Ken and Joanne for showing Stephanie around the neighborhood, the beautiful Indian River in their backyards and the brownfield next door.
On Behalf of the Sierra Club, Delaware Chapter, the American Civil Liberties Union filed a petition with Attorney General Beau Biden in June asking for a review of the DNREC hearing for the Delaware City Refinery's Title V permit renewal.
- Delaware Environmental Navigator (interactive map)
- EPA Envirofacts
- EPA Toxics Release Inventory, Release Reports
- Community Involvement Advisory Council
- EPA Region III Environmental Justice
- National Environmental Justice Advisory Council
Our Parner Organizations