The Inland Bays Foundation and Protecting Our Indian River have appealed the DNREC Brownfield redevelopment agreement for the former Vlasic Pickle Plant in Millsboro, DE. Their Environmental Appeals Board hearing will be on May 13 at the DNREC Richardson & Robbins Building auditorium, 89 Kings Hwy Dover, begining at 9am.
"We support the right to a clean and healthful environment for all people"
When: April 24th at 4:45pm
Where: Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Building, Intersection of Academy St. and Lovett Ave. in Newark
- Delaware Environmental Navigator (interactive map)
- EPA Envirofacts
- EPA Toxics Release Inventory, Release Reports
- Community Involvement Advisory Council
- EPA Region III Environmental Justice
- National Environmental Justice Advisory Council
Our Parner Organizations