"We support the right to a clean and healthful environment for all people"
Environmental Justice Partnerships allow Sierra Club chapters to provide support for local communities. The Environmental Justice and Community Partnerships program is a core part of the Sierra Club’s work to build partnerships to move the nation beyond coal and oil, and to create a just, healthy, and prosperous society.
The Delaware City Refinery has announced that it is postponing its proposed $1 billion expansion in favor of the dirtiest oil on earth, the Canadian tar sands.
- Delaware Environmental Navigator (interactive map)
- EPA Envirofacts
- EPA Toxics Release Inventory, Release Reports
- Community Involvement Advisory Council
- EPA Region III Environmental Justice
- National Environmental Justice Advisory Council