On October 2, 2014 environmental justice advocates, community members, faith leaders, nurses and elected officials joined together in a forum at the Episcopal Church of Saint Andrew and Matthew on the environmental justice public health crisis impacting communities across the country.
"We support the right to a clean and healthful environment for all people"
This September, world leaders are coming to New York City for a historic UN summit on climate change.
- Delaware Environmental Navigator (interactive map)
- EPA Envirofacts
- EPA Toxics Release Inventory, Release Reports
- Community Involvement Advisory Council
- EPA Region III Environmental Justice
- National Environmental Justice Advisory Council
Our Parner Organizations