We are looking for Leaders!: Run for Chapter Executive Committee
We are now accepting nominations for our upcoming Executive Committee Elections!
There are two ways to run for the executive committee:
1. Nomination: Be nominated (or nominate yourself) subject to the approval of the nominating committee. Nominations must be received by November 21, 2013. Please include a statement for the newsletter with the ballot, and our consideration, of up to 500 words. If your nomination is not accepted, you may gather the support of your fellow members and file by petition.
2. Petition: Members may also run for Executive Committee by petition after obtaining 25 signatures of Chapter members prior to the deadline for submission for petitions. Petitions must include membership numbers or identifying address of those signing. Petitions must be received at the Chapter’s offices by December 6, 2013. Mail to Delaware Chapter of the Sierra Club, PO Box 5035, Wilmington, DE 19808.
- Deadline to submit nominations: November 21, 2013
- Nominating Committee will submit slate of recommended candidates on Nov. 22, 2013
- Deadline to submit petitions: December 6, 2013
- Ballot prepared and mailed by: December 13, 2013
- Votes must be received by: January 13, 2014
- Ballots counted by: January 16, 2014
To submit a nomination, contact any member of our Nominating Committee:
John Irwin, email@example.com
Gary Robbins, firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew Wilson, email@example.com
Dee Durham, firstname.lastname@example.org
Gail Heath, email@example.com
Wednesday, October 30, 2013