Climate change and what you can do about it, October 17
Climate change and what you can do about it
Featuring short “turbo talks” on:
• Climate Change - where are we now?
• Weatherization - small changes make big improvements
• Solar - which companies, how much does it cost?
• Wind - what’s new?
• Investments - how to divest of fossil fuel investments
• Lifestyle changes - simple earth-friendly actions each of us can take
• Climate and the food system - How the food system and dietary patterns affect climate change and what you can do about it
Sponsored by the Green Sanctuary, First Unitarian Universalist Church and the
New Castle County Congregations of Delaware Interfaith Power & Light (www.deipl.org)
For more information, contact Elizabeth Siftar at email@example.com